Inside the Box
Seasonic takes great care in packing the X-1050. The unit is placed inside a felt bag then protected by a half inch of foam on all sides.
Seasonic keeps the top of the X-1050 completely blank.
On one side we find a generic X-series logo.
The other side is contains the I/O specification label.
On the back of the X-1050 we see the standard honeycomb mesh grill for ventilation along with a heavy duty on//off rocker switch and the AC input.
Moving to the front, we can see that the unit is fully modular. Note the fan switch on the front of the unit. It will allow you to set the fan on the power supply to be passive or not when the unit is under 25C in temperature.
More black and gold is continued on the bottom of the unit. Here we have a large honeycomb mesh grill as opposed to the usual wire grill we usually see.
All of the modular cables included are sleeved almost as far as they can be.
Also included is a user manual, Velcro cable ties, zip ties, mounting screws, a case badge and information about the warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup