Inside the Box
Seasonic takes great care in packing the X-1050. The unit is placed inside a felt bag then protected by a half inch of foam on all sides.
Seasonic keeps the top of the X-1050 completely blank.
On one side we find a generic X-series logo.
The other side is contains the I/O specification label.
On the back of the X-1050 we see the standard honeycomb mesh grill for ventilation along with a heavy duty on//off rocker switch and the AC input.
Moving to the front, we can see that the unit is fully modular. Note the fan switch on the front of the unit. It will allow you to set the fan on the power supply to be passive or not when the unit is under 25C in temperature.
More black and gold is continued on the bottom of the unit. Here we have a large honeycomb mesh grill as opposed to the usual wire grill we usually see.
All of the modular cables included are sleeved almost as far as they can be.
Also included is a user manual, Velcro cable ties, zip ties, mounting screws, a case badge and information about the warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony's PS4 Neo sketched by Foxconn worker
- You can now stream your Overwatch matches to Facebook
- Creative teams with Twitch on level up race in WoW
- Nintendo NX prototype was a tablet and docking station
- CD Projekt RED now worth over $1 billion
- I Need A Fan Controller
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16 memory question?
- were is the 1394 label
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop