Inside the Box
Seasonic takes great care in packing the X-1050. The unit is placed inside a felt bag then protected by a half inch of foam on all sides.
Seasonic keeps the top of the X-1050 completely blank.
On one side we find a generic X-series logo.
The other side is contains the I/O specification label.
On the back of the X-1050 we see the standard honeycomb mesh grill for ventilation along with a heavy duty on//off rocker switch and the AC input.
Moving to the front, we can see that the unit is fully modular. Note the fan switch on the front of the unit. It will allow you to set the fan on the power supply to be passive or not when the unit is under 25C in temperature.
More black and gold is continued on the bottom of the unit. Here we have a large honeycomb mesh grill as opposed to the usual wire grill we usually see.
All of the modular cables included are sleeved almost as far as they can be.
Also included is a user manual, Velcro cable ties, zip ties, mounting screws, a case badge and information about the warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook rolls out Halloween themed masks in Live videos
- Just in time for Halloween: NASA discovers pumpkin stars
- Facebook turns reactions into Halloween themed symbols
- New Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter game out now
- NASA provides further details of the ESA's lander crash
- Booting Ubuntu from USB on Asus.
- Booting Problem
- AsRock 4Core1600P35-WiFi+ DDR3 no POST.
- CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology (October 2016)
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications