What Sets the H2O-320 Edge HD kit Apart
At first glance, with the box now open, the most obvious things are the inclusion of a second bottle of HydrX coolant and the Apogee HD block is moved up to the top to accommodate the MCR320 in this kit.
Digging a little deeper, along with the green twins, there is a radbox and its hardware included, and even though slightly out of focus, you can make out the word black on the Apogee HD box. There is of course an increase in the wiring adapters for the extra fan, and also more screws and optional hardware for the same reason.
Just a little side by side shot so you could more easily compare which of these to buy with your kit.
Just because the POM that the top is cut from is now black, that doesn't make it any lesser in the form of options as the white top has.
Even on the black version, the fittings still have the white painted logo on them. With the clear tubing, it would be cool to see them, but the clamps provided will soon cover these from view.
Set side by side, you can get a better feel for the size increase with the MCR320. Since you need to also add in the additional length of the reservoir ends and the pump at the other, it may restrict the use of the 320 in some cases that will allow just a triple radiator and not much more.
All three kits are now assembled and from here I need to fill and bleed the pair on the left. The older version on the right is running the older mix that was shipped with it, but the hose has long since been replaced and is now sporting some 3/8-inch ID Fesser tubing.
With both loops filled with the UV reactive green coolant, all that is left is to take these upstairs, bleed both loops, then get to the reason we are here, to see how they perform.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Swiftech H2O-220 Edge HD Unboxing]
- Page 5 [The Apogee HD CPU Water Block]
- Page 6 [The Apogee HD CPU Water Block Continued]
- Page 7 [MCR220 Drive, MCP35X, and RDM1225S Fans]
- Page 8 [What Sets the H2O-320 Edge HD kit Apart]
- Page 9 [Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 10 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- Hideo Kojima: The players are everything, I get my energy from them
- ASUS unveils a Windows 10-powered PC-on-a-stick with the new VivoStick
- You can now download Epic's awesome 'Showdown' VR experience
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015