The Swiftech H20-220 Edge HD Unboxing
The top half of the box has what you see here packed in pretty well. What you won't see in images again are the manual and installation CD, the funnel, and the two meters of clear half inch ID tubing, at least until the build process.
The bottom is filled with another box containing the pre-assembled fans, reservoir/radiator combination, and the MCP35X. The black box on top contains the Apogee HD CPU block, and if you look closely, this box contains a white one!
Back to the bags that we couldn't quite read what was contained in them before. There is a fill-port case grommet and cap; there is alternate fan and radiator mounting hardware to make these systems friendlier in any case with the room to mount it. You then also get wiring in the form of fan voltage reducers, both 7V and 5V versions.
The bottle of UV reactive coolant is a pre-mixed, ready to go formula containing small amounts of Ethylene glycol, and trace amounts of a couple other things I don't need to type out. The other 95% of the contents are distilled water.
The other half of the sticker displays the HydrX-PM name of the coolant and list four features of this 16 ounce bottles contents.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Swiftech H2O-220 Edge HD Unboxing]
- Page 5 [The Apogee HD CPU Water Block]
- Page 6 [The Apogee HD CPU Water Block Continued]
- Page 7 [MCR220 Drive, MCP35X, and RDM1225S Fans]
- Page 8 [What Sets the H2O-320 Edge HD kit Apart]
- Page 9 [Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 10 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- OWC Introduces 3TB Mercury Elite Pro External Storage
- Raijintek Atlantis Line of DIY Watercooling Products Now Available
- EVGA Announces the 'Bullets or Blades' Bundle
- Seagate Completes Acquisition of Dot Hill Systems
- Be Quiet! Announces Silent Base 600 Case Series