The Swiftech H20-220 Edge HD Unboxing
The top half of the box has what you see here packed in pretty well. What you won't see in images again are the manual and installation CD, the funnel, and the two meters of clear half inch ID tubing, at least until the build process.
The bottom is filled with another box containing the pre-assembled fans, reservoir/radiator combination, and the MCP35X. The black box on top contains the Apogee HD CPU block, and if you look closely, this box contains a white one!
Back to the bags that we couldn't quite read what was contained in them before. There is a fill-port case grommet and cap; there is alternate fan and radiator mounting hardware to make these systems friendlier in any case with the room to mount it. You then also get wiring in the form of fan voltage reducers, both 7V and 5V versions.
The bottle of UV reactive coolant is a pre-mixed, ready to go formula containing small amounts of Ethylene glycol, and trace amounts of a couple other things I don't need to type out. The other 95% of the contents are distilled water.
The other half of the sticker displays the HydrX-PM name of the coolant and list four features of this 16 ounce bottles contents.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Swiftech H2O-220 Edge HD Unboxing]
- Page 5 [The Apogee HD CPU Water Block]
- Page 6 [The Apogee HD CPU Water Block Continued]
- Page 7 [MCR220 Drive, MCP35X, and RDM1225S Fans]
- Page 8 [What Sets the H2O-320 Edge HD kit Apart]
- Page 9 [Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 10 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft says The Division being held back on PC 'simply not true'
- Telstra outage in Australia caused by 'embarrassing human error'
- Explosive new 'Independence Day' TV spot, poster go live
- Rise of the Tomb Raider could soon receive DX12 abilities
- The Division will require 32GB of HDD space on the Xbox One
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance