AIDA64 Random Access Time
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.60
Developer Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
Product Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
AIDA64 offers several different benchmarks for testing and optimizing your system or network. The Random Access test is one of very few if not only that will measure hard drives random access times in hundredths of milliseconds as oppose to tens of milliseconds.
Drives with only one or two tests displayed in the write test mean that they have failed the test and their Maximum and possibly their Average Scores were very high after the cached fills. This usually happens only with controllers manufactured by JMicron and Toshiba.
We can talk about big transfer performance all day long, but it's only part of the story. We hear from readers quite a bit and the number one comment has to do with SSDs instant reactions, how fast your request is put into motion, how fast a window pops up after you click the icon. This is made possible by the ultra low access times offered by SSDs and they have this ability because they don't need to wait for a mechanical action to take place. The RunCore T50 does really well, even with the added latency of the adapter in line with the test setup.
Both the read and write access times produced by the mSATA T50 are in line with other SandForce SF-2281 controlled drives we've tested. Nothing wrong with that!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99