AIDA64 Random Access Time
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.60
Developer Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
Product Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
AIDA64 offers several different benchmarks for testing and optimizing your system or network. The Random Access test is one of very few if not only that will measure hard drives random access times in hundredths of milliseconds as oppose to tens of milliseconds.
Drives with only one or two tests displayed in the write test mean that they have failed the test and their Maximum and possibly their Average Scores were very high after the cached fills. This usually happens only with controllers manufactured by JMicron and Toshiba.
We can talk about big transfer performance all day long, but it's only part of the story. We hear from readers quite a bit and the number one comment has to do with SSDs instant reactions, how fast your request is put into motion, how fast a window pops up after you click the icon. This is made possible by the ultra low access times offered by SSDs and they have this ability because they don't need to wait for a mechanical action to take place. The RunCore T50 does really well, even with the added latency of the adapter in line with the test setup.
Both the read and write access times produced by the mSATA T50 are in line with other SandForce SF-2281 controlled drives we've tested. Nothing wrong with that!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi sells a million phones in India in 18 days
- Razer Blade Pro laptop rocks GTX 1080, 4K G-Sync display
- Nintendo Switch may sport dedicated game video recording
- Get this Samsung wireless charging pad for over 70% off
- Red Dead Redemption 2 trailer shows amazing graphics
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- GIGABYTE P55W v6 Gaming Notebook Review
- How do i contact the moderators?
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package