AIDA64 Random Access Time
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.60
Developer Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
Product Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
AIDA64 offers several different benchmarks for testing and optimizing your system or network. The Random Access test is one of very few if not only that will measure hard drives random access times in hundredths of milliseconds as oppose to tens of milliseconds.
Drives with only one or two tests displayed in the write test mean that they have failed the test and their Maximum and possibly their Average Scores were very high after the cached fills. This usually happens only with controllers manufactured by JMicron and Toshiba.
We can talk about big transfer performance all day long, but it's only part of the story. We hear from readers quite a bit and the number one comment has to do with SSDs instant reactions, how fast your request is put into motion, how fast a window pops up after you click the icon. This is made possible by the ultra low access times offered by SSDs and they have this ability because they don't need to wait for a mechanical action to take place. The RunCore T50 does really well, even with the added latency of the adapter in line with the test setup.
Both the read and write access times produced by the mSATA T50 are in line with other SandForce SF-2281 controlled drives we've tested. Nothing wrong with that!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GDC 2017 tease Ghost Recon Wildlands technology video
- GTX 1080 Ti teased in Halo Wars 2 official requirements
- 'Terminator 2' 3D cinema re-release set for Judgment Day
- Microsoft shipping HoloLens 2, directly into HoloLens 3
- Xbox boss: Microsoft is making new PC exclusive games
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league