The RunCore Pro V 2.5" SATA III SSD
Here we get our first look at the RunCore mSATA 120GB drive. You can't see too much on this side with the sticker in place.
Ah there we go - much better. RunCore produces their own PCB for the T50 mSATA. The SandForce SF-2281 controller allows the drive to run at SATA III speeds, up to 540 MB/s which is quite fast. 25nm IMFT flash is also used with the SandForce controller - two on each side of the PCB.
There isn't too much happening on this side of the drive other than the two flash chips.
I really like the adapter that ships with this drive. It allows us to test these mSATA parts on our standard test system.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Google Glass updated with additional features
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds pulls in $100 million
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ecurrency hack software
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller