Inside the Cooler Master Cosmos II Continued
The motherboard tray has a large cooler back plat hole so it can accommodate all six of the form factors supported. Around it you will find eight holes for wiring and the fourteen tie points across the bottom and up the right side.
Inside of the rear of the chassis you can see the 140mm fan that is mounted here, also that all eleven expansion slots have replaceable covers held in with thumbscrews.
From this angle you can see the pair of management holes just in front of the power supply. These holes can also very easily be used to pass tubing through the floor of the Cosmos II as well. Under those is where the power supply mounts on the rubber padded rack attached to the bottom of the chassis.
Just as the other door did, the right side panel opens the same and releases just as i explained the other side to you. On the bottom of both doors there is a removable panel to allow you to clean the filters here, but if you missed it, the other side allowed the mounting of two 120mm fans which this side does not.
Once the door is removed we have full access to the back of the chassis. At minimum you will get 25mm of room, but much more by the drive bays at the left and in the lower section. Don't forget the panel is bent where all of the wiring is, so there is more than enough room for everything here.
Something I haven't seen done before is these little tabs used with the grommets. In most cases, as you pass wires through these, they tend to come out as you do so. With these, you are certain this won't happen!
The amount of wiring in this case is almost overwhelming. You get all the standard front I/O connections including a native USB 3.0 connection. The other mess of wires is fan leads with tags noting what to power with it so that the switches in the front work properly. The longer mass of black wires is eight 2-pin leads for LED fans, but only one in the case uses these.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now