Inside the Cooler Master Cosmos II Continued
The motherboard tray has a large cooler back plat hole so it can accommodate all six of the form factors supported. Around it you will find eight holes for wiring and the fourteen tie points across the bottom and up the right side.
Inside of the rear of the chassis you can see the 140mm fan that is mounted here, also that all eleven expansion slots have replaceable covers held in with thumbscrews.
From this angle you can see the pair of management holes just in front of the power supply. These holes can also very easily be used to pass tubing through the floor of the Cosmos II as well. Under those is where the power supply mounts on the rubber padded rack attached to the bottom of the chassis.
Just as the other door did, the right side panel opens the same and releases just as i explained the other side to you. On the bottom of both doors there is a removable panel to allow you to clean the filters here, but if you missed it, the other side allowed the mounting of two 120mm fans which this side does not.
Once the door is removed we have full access to the back of the chassis. At minimum you will get 25mm of room, but much more by the drive bays at the left and in the lower section. Don't forget the panel is bent where all of the wiring is, so there is more than enough room for everything here.
Something I haven't seen done before is these little tabs used with the grommets. In most cases, as you pass wires through these, they tend to come out as you do so. With these, you are certain this won't happen!
The amount of wiring in this case is almost overwhelming. You get all the standard front I/O connections including a native USB 3.0 connection. The other mess of wires is fan leads with tags noting what to power with it so that the switches in the front work properly. The longer mass of black wires is eight 2-pin leads for LED fans, but only one in the case uses these.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nexus 6P and 5X unboxing videos surface
- VR games will be quality over quantity, says Epic Games CEO
- Capcom's Resident Evil 7 could be in VR
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 keys can now activate Windows 10
- Xbox Wireless adapter lets you use Xbox One controller on Windows 10
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta GPU Performance Overview
- ASUS ZenBook Pro - ram
- MSI Launches the Nightblade X2 and MI2 Gaming Desktops
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the NEW CRONOS AD Premium Gaming Headset
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD