The Cooler Master Cosmos II - Continued
From the left you can see the steel bas at the top offer plenty of room to be used as handles, and they are bolted directly to the inner steel chassis. The panel is all aluminum and is inset into the frame of the chassis. To release or open these we must venture around the back to look for the hidden release. To elevate and support the chassis Cooler Master adds the same sized bars for this task.
At the top, behind the chassis, there is that thumbscrew I mentioned to release the top center section. The top half offers the rear I/O area next to the 140mm fan that is just below a trio of water cooling holes with grommets in them.
Below is the 10+1 expansion slot configuration that allows enough room for four GPUs and still has room for a fan controller, wire tending cover, or a light switch. At the bottom is where the PSU goes, but there is an extension added to add more room in front of the PSU for easier connectivity when long power supplies are used.
Just above that +1 slot on the right side is the hidden release for the left side panel of the chassis. To remove the other panel go straight across the back of the case and locate the other latch just like this one.
Even if this may sit against a wall or the side of a desk, Cooler Master still covers it with the aluminum door with a slightly different variation on the ventilation cut into this side panel versus the other side. Either way, the CM Cosmos II is elegant and attractive from the outside, that's for sure!
Looking at the bottom of the chassis you can see that even the sides of the chassis are well rounded, offering as much possible space inside of the chassis as anyone could ever need. While the steel bars and rubber pads are essentially the legs or feet of the chassis, the majority of the steel floor is sealed off, only offering ventilation and a dust cover under the power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- Samsung offers iPhone users $200 if they switch to a new Galaxy phone
- CryEngine 3 used for interior rendering demo, and it looks amazing
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20