The Cosmos II comes in a box with an all black front that just gives you a sneak peek at the front and right side of the chassis. The bottom of this panel has the Cosmos II Ultra Tower name and three really good selling points.
This side of the box keeps the black wrapping going and again shows an image of the Cosmos II, but this time we see the left side of the chassis.
On the back of the box, and there is a lot of room for this, Cooler Master explains every little feature and inclusion with the Cosmos II. In English twelve features get covered, but only eight things get covered in the various eight languages at the bottom.
This last panel breaks up all of that black and is colored in Cooler Master Purple. Here they display a large specifications chart, so that you will be a very informed buyer looking at this packaging on the shelf.
Unpacking and lugging around fifty pounds of chassis is no easy task. My box looked fine, and I saw one much worse on Facebook, but Cooler Master chose Styrofoam for the end caps with a thick plastic liner. The manual is outside of the chassis so that you can figure out how to open and use the chassis before you accidentally break something trying to open it wrong. Usually I would say this packaging is good enough to get to my door, but the weight of this case must have been an issue. There is damage to my chassis as it seems to have taken a good drop on the top of the case in transit. It is minor damage to some trim, but damaged all the same.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni