It wasn't long ago that we had a look at the Cooler Master X-Dream HSF and we were impressed by the performance that it was able to achieve. But since that just wasn't good enough, the folks from Cooler Master decided to take this new design one step further and they made it all copper. Introducing the X-Dream SE HSF.
Cooler Master is a Japanese company that has been in the cooling business since 1992. Not only do they make performance minded coolers like the X-Dream series, but they are also one of the larger OEM heatsink manufacturers as well. It is not uncommon at all to open up a case and see their name emblazoned on the fans inside.
But past history aside, our goal today is to see firsthand whether or not this new sink has what it takes to lay claim to the X-Dream name. The original one was quite good, so lets see if the same holds true for the younger brother.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hitman is part of AMD's Gaming Evolved program, includes DX12 features
- Infinity Ward is working on the next Call of Duty, due late this year
- Kanye West begins showing off his new video game
- Today is the last day for free Google Drive storage offer
- Unity answers Unreal's VR Editor with its own VR-in-VR dev toolset
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives