It wasn't long ago that we had a look at the Cooler Master X-Dream HSF and we were impressed by the performance that it was able to achieve. But since that just wasn't good enough, the folks from Cooler Master decided to take this new design one step further and they made it all copper. Introducing the X-Dream SE HSF.
Cooler Master is a Japanese company that has been in the cooling business since 1992. Not only do they make performance minded coolers like the X-Dream series, but they are also one of the larger OEM heatsink manufacturers as well. It is not uncommon at all to open up a case and see their name emblazoned on the fans inside.
But past history aside, our goal today is to see firsthand whether or not this new sink has what it takes to lay claim to the X-Dream name. The original one was quite good, so lets see if the same holds true for the younger brother.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- No Man's Sky VR would be a 'really good fit', says creator
- Guillermo del Toro teases Silent Hills successor
- Leaked 1666: Amsterdam gameplay footage is darkly enchanting
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare officially trademarked by Activision
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched