It wasn't long ago that we had a look at the Cooler Master X-Dream HSF and we were impressed by the performance that it was able to achieve. But since that just wasn't good enough, the folks from Cooler Master decided to take this new design one step further and they made it all copper. Introducing the X-Dream SE HSF.
Cooler Master is a Japanese company that has been in the cooling business since 1992. Not only do they make performance minded coolers like the X-Dream series, but they are also one of the larger OEM heatsink manufacturers as well. It is not uncommon at all to open up a case and see their name emblazoned on the fans inside.
But past history aside, our goal today is to see firsthand whether or not this new sink has what it takes to lay claim to the X-Dream name. The original one was quite good, so lets see if the same holds true for the younger brother.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Battlegrounds updates will soon slow down
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes