It wasn't long ago that we had a look at the Cooler Master X-Dream HSF and we were impressed by the performance that it was able to achieve. But since that just wasn't good enough, the folks from Cooler Master decided to take this new design one step further and they made it all copper. Introducing the X-Dream SE HSF.
Cooler Master is a Japanese company that has been in the cooling business since 1992. Not only do they make performance minded coolers like the X-Dream series, but they are also one of the larger OEM heatsink manufacturers as well. It is not uncommon at all to open up a case and see their name emblazoned on the fans inside.
But past history aside, our goal today is to see firsthand whether or not this new sink has what it takes to lay claim to the X-Dream name. The original one was quite good, so lets see if the same holds true for the younger brother.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Skyrim looks way better on the PS4 than it did on PS3
- Score this award-winning Bluetooth speaker for 50% off
- Blizzard talk rewards in World of Warcraft patch: 7.1
- The sales of smartwatches have dropped by more than 50%
- Scientists think they've received signals from aliens
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards