Cooling Results To demonstrate the power of the Alpha PEP66 we kept the fan ON for 10 minutes and then turned it OFF for 10 minutes to see the true potential of this HSF on our Celeron 466 @ 66Mhz FSB (not-overclocked) / MSI BxMaster / 128MB PC100 Test Rig... Its to be noted that the room temperature was hovering around 18 to 19 degrees Celsius. - Heatsink/Fan ON: 23 degrees C - Heatsink/Fan OFF: 27 degrees C - Difference: 4 degrees C Temperature - Degrees C (lower is better) I would was expecting better cooling results then what the figures show above... but at the same time this unit is cooling your CPU down by 12% and if you are or are considering overclocking your CPU this may mean you'll be able to push it to the next FSB (Front Side Bus) level.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gmail Android notifications bug fix rolling out this week
- AMD's next-gen Opteron to have 32 cores, 8-channel DDR4 support
- This ASUS-powered custom PC based around Far Cry Primal looks insane!
- LG G5 will feature always-on display
- Fight hordes of demons in the Neverwinter: Underdark expansion
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance