Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The XClio Touch 320 is comprised mainly of SECC steel that receives a coating of textured black paint inside and out. The front bezel of the chassis protrudes a bit more at the bottom than it does at the top, but otherwise the ABS plastic piece has square edges with diagonal notches cut from the corners as all four sides come together. On the face of the bezel XClio starts with the I/O panel at the top followed by three 5.25" bays with mesh covers installed. In a larger mesh panel at the bottom it slopes from the edge of the bezel, inward as it holds the touch control panel in the middle.
The interior of the chassis offers tool-less latches for the 5.25" bays we covered, but also has them for the eight 3.5" drive bays. In front of the hard drives, there is room for two 120mm fans, but XClio installs only one fan in this location. At the top of the chassis you will find another pair of 120mm fans. The chassis is tall enough to allow an ATX motherboard to be installed on the motherboard tray that is just loaded with wire management options. In the floor of the chassis there is a spot for the PSU to draw air in, and just in front of it, PSU length allowing, there is room for an additional fan to be added in the floor. In the back of the chassis there is a fan attached next to the rear I/O, right above the seven expansion slots with thumbscrews for securing the cards. The last pair of 120mm fans, so a total of six fans, are installed in the left side panel and all are controllable from the touch panel on the bezel.
Right off the bat I am seeing a mid tower chassis; let's say $50 is a fair going rate for a basic one. This one comes loaded with blue LEDs, 120mm fans, six in total, and let's buy cheap and say $5 a piece, that is already $80 worth of stuff. We haven't even added in the fact that it had to cost some time and time equals money to develop, engineer and implement the touch screen controls into the chase. I have no idea what this number is, but the point that I am trying to make is that one would automatically assume this must be a chassis that asks $100 or more. Truth be told, while I could only locate one place where the XClio Touch 320 can be purchased as I write this, I was quite surprised to see the pricing XClio is offering this for. In fact, the hit Google shopping turned up was a listing of $69.99 at Newegg.com and I have to say for what you get in the Touch 320, this pricing is more than fair!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis]
- Page 6 [Inside the XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis - Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Reports claim Apple looks to OLED screens for 2018 phone release
- Google's Nest Cam never deactivates, claims researchers
- Take an Extra 15% Off All VPNs at TweakTown Deals
- Aussie Police crack down on phone use while driving
- Viral vandalism video sees young woman 'completely humiliated'
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS