Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The XClio Touch 320 is comprised mainly of SECC steel that receives a coating of textured black paint inside and out. The front bezel of the chassis protrudes a bit more at the bottom than it does at the top, but otherwise the ABS plastic piece has square edges with diagonal notches cut from the corners as all four sides come together. On the face of the bezel XClio starts with the I/O panel at the top followed by three 5.25" bays with mesh covers installed. In a larger mesh panel at the bottom it slopes from the edge of the bezel, inward as it holds the touch control panel in the middle.
The interior of the chassis offers tool-less latches for the 5.25" bays we covered, but also has them for the eight 3.5" drive bays. In front of the hard drives, there is room for two 120mm fans, but XClio installs only one fan in this location. At the top of the chassis you will find another pair of 120mm fans. The chassis is tall enough to allow an ATX motherboard to be installed on the motherboard tray that is just loaded with wire management options. In the floor of the chassis there is a spot for the PSU to draw air in, and just in front of it, PSU length allowing, there is room for an additional fan to be added in the floor. In the back of the chassis there is a fan attached next to the rear I/O, right above the seven expansion slots with thumbscrews for securing the cards. The last pair of 120mm fans, so a total of six fans, are installed in the left side panel and all are controllable from the touch panel on the bezel.
Right off the bat I am seeing a mid tower chassis; let's say $50 is a fair going rate for a basic one. This one comes loaded with blue LEDs, 120mm fans, six in total, and let's buy cheap and say $5 a piece, that is already $80 worth of stuff. We haven't even added in the fact that it had to cost some time and time equals money to develop, engineer and implement the touch screen controls into the chase. I have no idea what this number is, but the point that I am trying to make is that one would automatically assume this must be a chassis that asks $100 or more. Truth be told, while I could only locate one place where the XClio Touch 320 can be purchased as I write this, I was quite surprised to see the pricing XClio is offering this for. In fact, the hit Google shopping turned up was a listing of $69.99 at Newegg.com and I have to say for what you get in the Touch 320, this pricing is more than fair!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis]
- Page 6 [Inside the XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis - Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Konami developers didn't take holidays to get MGS V on PC earlier
- Survive 'The Walking Dead' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Mortal Kombat X cancelled for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- Grand Theft Auto V 'ENBSeries' 4K screenshots will blow you away
- Just two of Intel's new Skylake CPUs are unlocked for overclocking
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20