The Motherboard Continued
Moving towards the top of the board, we've got the usual culprits present here with three fan connectors, our main 24pin ATX power connector along with a USB 3.0 header sitting towards the left.
Along with all that, we've also got another SATA III port here that runs off the same ASMedia ASM1042 chip. This is actually a bit of a weird location as normally we see all our SATA ports quite bunched together. This works out a bit better, though, if you've got a front panel SATA port.
Moving around to the CPU area, you can see we've got our 8-Pin CPU power connector in the back corner. We've got a pretty sharp looking heatsink here and either side of that we've got two DDR3 DIMM slots for a total of four supporting up to 32GB of RAM with speeds of up to 2400MHz DDR via overclocking.
Finally, before we move onto the BIOS we quickly check out the I/O side of things which sees two PS/2 ports on the left, Clear CMOS button, Optical and S/PDIF ports, two USB 3.0 ports running off the running off the ASMedia ASM1042 controller, six USB 2.0 ports, Gigabit networking via the Broadcom BCM57781, Firewire, eSATA III and six auxiliary connectors running off the Realtek ALC898 Codec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- No Man's Sky on PC might release three days later than PS4 version
- Tesla Model S P85D goes head to head with McLaren 650S
- SAPPHIRE announces its new NITRO+ Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- See Star Citizen's current biggest flyable ship in 4K
- Twitter will livestream free NHL, MLB games
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio