For those not familiar with the name Soltek, let me be so kind as to open that closet door for you. This company has been doing everything possible to make a name for itself in the enthusiast market of late, and one of their latest products uses the nForce2 chipset and is dubbed "Golden Flame".
Brought into existence back in 1996, Soltek has been in the habit of putting out some very high quality motherboards that not only give excellent stability, but makes life very nice for the overclockers. But we all know that we can't just sit back and let past history dictate the events of today, so we'll do our best to see if the 75MRN-L can keep up with the high standards that have been set in the past.
So sit right back and lets take a ride aboard the newest nForce2 board to bear the Soltek name.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 1 [Introduction]
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 2 [Specifications]
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 3 [The Board]
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 4 [The Board - Continued]
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 5 [Testing - Sandra]
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 6 [Testing - 3DMark]
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 7 [Testing - Gaming]
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 8 [Testing - Overclocking]
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take a walk with 'Billy Lynn' and win a 3D Blu-ray on us
- SanDisk expands superfast MicroSD lineup
- LG partners with Valve to make next-gen VR headset
- Official 'Alien Covenant' prequel short released online
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity