The top of the EM7280 packaging shows you that there is not only an accessible helpdesk if you have issues, but there is a five year warranty with these as well. Under the image of the unit displaying a music collection there is a bar housing most of the features found in the EM7280.
The right side of the box gets into detail with a full list for specifications on the left side. The right half shows in detail the layout of the rear of the EM7280 and the placement of the SD card reader and USB 2.0 host port.
At the top of the rear panel there are again features listed in six languages describing the unit inside of the box. The bottom has a rendering of the "how"," what", "why", and the "what from" of how the HD Media system can drop right into your home and receive live streams from the internet, wired network access, and deliver it all to your TV in the living room.
This side contains information pertaining to the scope of delivery included with the actual HD unit. You will get all the cables, screws, instructions and even batteries for the remote to get this connected and underway right out of the box.
The front of the packaging is the same as the top, just that the text and spacing have been reduced to fit on a smaller location.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Eminent EM7280 hdMEDIA RT3 HD Media Player]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines