The Motherboard Continued
Moving to the top corner of the board, there's very little to see with a fan header on the far left and our main 24-Pin ATX power connector. Behind that we can see a total of four DIMM slots which is of course only half the picture.
Before we move out a bit, we jump to the top of the board where we can see our 8-Pin CPU power connector.
Stepping back a bit, we can see we've got a total of eight DIMM slots on offer here today with four sitting on each side offering us a total of 64GB of RAM in Quad Channel at speeds up to 2400MHz DDR via overclocking. Around here we can also see our two heatsinks that look pretty good and you can see the bottom one has heat pipes that run to the bottom most heatsink. Like most boards these days, though, the area is pretty clean.
Moving to the I/O side of things, it's actually not too busy. Starting from the left, we've got a button that lets us switch back to default settings on the BIOS; it does come in handy, I must admit. Next to that we've got two USB 3.0 ports, six USB 2.0 ports, two Gigabit networking ports, 1394 Firewire along with five auxiliary ports and an optical out to round off the sound side of things.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4