Looking at the board, there's nothing too out of the ordinary going on with the whole design. You can see we've got a Black / Blue combination going on with some Intel branding. Moving in a bit closer, we can see exactly what's going on in the expansion slot department.
We've got a single legacy PCI slot alongside two PCIe x1 slots. Finally, we have three PCIe x16 slots to round everything out that run in a x16 / x16 configuration for two card SLI / CrossFire setups and x16 / x16 / x8 for three card setups. Also around here you can see a little PC speaker towards the bottom slots.
Moving across to the bottom of the board, we've got our front panel audio header, fan connector, power and reset button, 1394 header, front panel system header, USB 3.0, BIOS reset header and four USB 2.0 headers.
Turning the corner, we've got a total of six SATA ports that all run off the X79 chipset with the four black ones being SATA II and the two blue ones being SATA III. Being an Intel board, it comes as no surprise that they've chosen to ignore the implementation of a third party controller to expand the SATA ports.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017