Looking at the board, there's nothing too out of the ordinary going on with the whole design. You can see we've got a Black / Blue combination going on with some Intel branding. Moving in a bit closer, we can see exactly what's going on in the expansion slot department.
We've got a single legacy PCI slot alongside two PCIe x1 slots. Finally, we have three PCIe x16 slots to round everything out that run in a x16 / x16 configuration for two card SLI / CrossFire setups and x16 / x16 / x8 for three card setups. Also around here you can see a little PC speaker towards the bottom slots.
Moving across to the bottom of the board, we've got our front panel audio header, fan connector, power and reset button, 1394 header, front panel system header, USB 3.0, BIOS reset header and four USB 2.0 headers.
Turning the corner, we've got a total of six SATA ports that all run off the X79 chipset with the four black ones being SATA II and the two blue ones being SATA III. Being an Intel board, it comes as no surprise that they've chosen to ignore the implementation of a third party controller to expand the SATA ports.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 4K 120Hz is on its way to VR headsets with Onix VR
- PlayStation VR launches in Japan: over 51K units sold
- 'Deadpool' director Tim Miller walks from sequel
- Do you have questions for Elon Musk? Now is time to ask
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook