Going to the site, I got the latest driver with this software package. On the main page you have a lot to take in. We are in the main control window as designated at the top, and here we can control sensitivity, vertical scroll and tilt, as if the wheel had it, but done via buttons. On the right side you can control the DPI setting, the pointer speed, double click speed, or reset the driver to defaults. Along the bottom is where you find the five profiles that can be used and set to your specific needs.
Under the button assignment tab you see that there is the standard layout on the left side for the typical standard mouse functionality we would expect, and just below is where you select the right or left hand mode. The right side is where you can customize what the Easy-Shift buttons control, and as you can see, it leaves you with a total of 16 buttons and below these controls is the button for the Macro Manager.
In the basic Macro Manager you can customize the functionality to do things like open frequently used programs, control VLC or WMP settings in more detail, or even set up controls for your favorite games that aren't already in the pre-loaded list of macros that will auto load as the game is started. For the advanced macro artists, click the eye near the bottom to get to the advanced menu.
The advanced macro editor gives you one major benefit over the standard version and that is the addition of time delays in the macro script. This allows multiple clicks of a mouse to be done from one click while waiting the appropriate time for the command preceding it to complete before moving to the next click in the macro sequence.
The Advanced control tab allows you to now move into the aesthetics and audio control of the mouse. You have ht control to turn the light on and off or even add a breathing effect to the LEDs. Below it you can choose one of seven colors and below that you have options on the type of breathing the LEDs do. On the right you can adjust the polling rate of the mouse from 125Hz on up to 1000Hz. This higher the Hz level you set, the lower the delay between the mouse and PC. The sound feedback has boxes to check for what you would like voice recognition of changing.
The update and support tab brings up a button that links to the latest driver version for the Kova+ and if you have any questions or issues there is an email request link as well. On the right is a link to the support section of the ROCCAT site, with links to the actual support form, and again the email address.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Full PC with AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper starts at just $1699
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U spotted, new APU rocks Vega GPU tech
- AMD Radeon RX Vega could be priced at up to $850
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers