Packaging & Contents
The front of the Kova+ packaging is a mix of mostly black with light blue highlights covering the company name, features, and on the backing the mouse sets on under the plastic window into the packaging.
On this side you open the packaging by lifting the matte black panel with the ROCCAT logo and name up from the bottom half to gain access to more information. Flanking the "open" marking, to the left is the name of the mouse, and to the right is the web address to get the latest drivers or support.
The opposing side of the packaging gives you four different looks around the Kova+, and the bottom image also introduces the color LED options contained. At the bottom there is a listing of the package contents, technical specs and system requirements.
On the back there is n image of the Kova+ with text describing the features as you will find them on the mouse. The six features listed we have covered except for the Easy-Shift button which doubles the amount of buttons to use and the Macro software that allows full customization of the Kova+. This product is also part of the SDMS which is a system that keeps everything lined up and ergonomic.
Inside of the front there is information on the Easy-Shift and how it all works next to a description and image of SDMS. At the bottom you find some of the macro listings for WoW, multimedia and the browser functions it then ends with a statement from "nooky".
Beside the mouse we are just about to have a look at, the scope of delivery includes a large folder on the left containing the ROCCAT ID card, the quick installation guide and a disc with the manual and some images for desktops.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla's Gigafactory shows huge progress in a new video
- Final Fantasy XV will support 8K resolution on PC
- Galaxy Note8 pricing to start at $950
- New Assassin's Creed: Origins trailers show epic scope
- Final Fantasy XV is the new Skyrim
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience