Dimension (L)300*(W)200*(H)185 2.85Kg (N.W.) 4.65Kg (G.W.)
Front Panel USB * 2 Line-out/Headphone * 1 MIC * 1 1394 * 1 SPDIF * 1
Back Panel Serial Port * 1 1394 * 2 USB * 2 LAN * 1 VGA * 2 S-video*1
Extension Bay 5.25" * 1 3.5" * 2
Form Factor Small Form Factor
Socket A 333/266/200MHz FSB
North bridge: nVidia nForce2
South bridge: nVidia MCP-T
2 Channel Support
128 MB VGA share memory
6 Ch Support Digital SPDIF Output
1z AGP 8x
Athlon XP CPU burn-proof,
Athlon XP 333 MHz FSB CPU support
Shuttle Form Factor
Shuttle I.C.E. heat-pipe technology.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rockstar gets into the Halloween spirit with GTA Online
- Nintendo Switch handheld delivers console-quality gaming
- Microsoft drop Shocktober sale a week before Halloween
- Nintendo Switch to have wide array of hardware add-ons
- Heavy Rain and Detroit developer experimenting with VR
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications