Dimension (L)300*(W)200*(H)185 2.85Kg (N.W.) 4.65Kg (G.W.)
Front Panel USB * 2 Line-out/Headphone * 1 MIC * 1 1394 * 1 SPDIF * 1
Back Panel Serial Port * 1 1394 * 2 USB * 2 LAN * 1 VGA * 2 S-video*1
Extension Bay 5.25" * 1 3.5" * 2
Form Factor Small Form Factor
Socket A 333/266/200MHz FSB
North bridge: nVidia nForce2
South bridge: nVidia MCP-T
2 Channel Support
128 MB VGA share memory
6 Ch Support Digital SPDIF Output
1z AGP 8x
Athlon XP CPU burn-proof,
Athlon XP 333 MHz FSB CPU support
Shuttle Form Factor
Shuttle I.C.E. heat-pipe technology.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- AMD: GPUOpen could be used for smartphone, tablet graphics
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform