Dimension (L)300*(W)200*(H)185 2.85Kg (N.W.) 4.65Kg (G.W.)
Front Panel USB * 2 Line-out/Headphone * 1 MIC * 1 1394 * 1 SPDIF * 1
Back Panel Serial Port * 1 1394 * 2 USB * 2 LAN * 1 VGA * 2 S-video*1
Extension Bay 5.25" * 1 3.5" * 2
Form Factor Small Form Factor
Socket A 333/266/200MHz FSB
North bridge: nVidia nForce2
South bridge: nVidia MCP-T
2 Channel Support
128 MB VGA share memory
6 Ch Support Digital SPDIF Output
1z AGP 8x
Athlon XP CPU burn-proof,
Athlon XP 333 MHz FSB CPU support
Shuttle Form Factor
Shuttle I.C.E. heat-pipe technology.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- VTech hacked and 4.8 million accounts compromised, links to children
- 4K TV show tormenting is now a reality
- OnePlus blames third-parties for faulty USB Type-C cable and adapter
- 4Chan fights terrorism with humor, photoshopping rubber ducks on ISIS
- Russian hackers have scraped over $790 million in three years
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis