The front of the box has a pattern of black, grey and white swirls that wrap around the front and terminate into an image of the PH-TC14PE in white. Other things to note are the windows showing the four color options, and that the PH-TC14PE will fit even the latest sockets right out of the box.
On the side you will find white text over a black background displaying the specifications for both the cooler and the PH-F140 Premium fans included inside. At the bottom of the chart there is also a listing for the "scope of delivery" or the hardware you will also find inside the box.
On the back Phanteks takes this room to describe what they think goes into making a premium cooler. It covers the aerospace engineering, P.A.T.S, the C.P.S.C., the twin tower design and the ease of use in nine languages.
This last side contains descriptions of the six key features of the cooler or included in the packaging. At the bottom, there are some broken up images of the base of an orange version and the heat pipes of a red version of the PH-TC14PE inside this box.
Inside the box I just described you will find the PH-TC14 comes surrounded in more cardboard and sheets of high density foam for added assurance that this cooler is packed very well and should protect the investment as it is shipped to your door.
Removing the foam and paperwork, and then opening the side of the inner packaging, you can now see just how well the cooler is protected. Fans flank the outsides while the cooler is locked in the middle. The towers of the Phanteks are kept separated with a snugly fit hardware box slid between them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile is coming to Xbox One
- Halo 6 won't be Project Scorpio launch game after all
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup