Checking out the card, there's nothing too out of the ordinary when we look at it thanks to the Twin Frozr III, a cooler we've seen MSI use a little bit, taking over majority of the PCB. Behind the fans we can see the massive heatsink that is present and across the bottom you can see our heatpipes.
Making our way around the card, we can see towards the back we've got two 6-Pin PCIe power connectors to power the card while moving a little closer to the front you can see we've got a switch here that lets us swap between the two BIOS' that are installed on the card.
Moving right up to the front, you can see our two SLI connectors which give us the ability to run up to three of these cards in Tri-SLI. While the cooler is pretty big and takes up almost all of the card, it doesn't interfere with the SLI connectors across the top which is always a good thing.
Moving over to the I/O side of things, we've got our mini HDMI port on the left which can be converted to full size HDMI via the included connector in the box we saw on the last page. Next to that we've then got two Dual-Link DVI connectors while across the top we've simply just got some vents to let the hot air escape.
The main specification that stands out on the GTX 560 Ti 448 is of course the 448 CUDA Cores that are mentioned in the actual name of the card. This of course sees the card sit between the GTX 560 Ti which carried 384 CUDA Cores and the GTX 570 which carries 480 CUDA cores.
From a CUDA Core stand point, though, you can see the card sits significantly closer to the higher end GTX 570 than it does the popular mid-range GTX 560 Ti which should give us a rough idea on the performance of the card.
In the clocks department the MSI GTX 560 Ti 448 will sit a little higher today as it carries with it the "OC" tag. That means as you can see above, our core comes in at 750MHz while our 1280MB of GDDR5 memory carries a clock speed of 3900MHz QDR.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- This Grand Theft Auto IV hyper-realistic mod is better than real life
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 arrives, IGN says pop-shove it in the garbage
- The important question has been answered: Will the new iPhone 6s bend?
- Beautiful film made using only water, a 5 yen coin and an Apple iPhone
- iOS 9 now has Tweetbot 4 support on iPad and iPhone
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog