As with many economically friendly chassis', the brown box and black printing is used with the Merc as well. BitFenix places a large logo to the left with the Merc name with a knife in the C near the bottom and a checkbox for either the Alpha or Beta edition. In the bands of black striping at the bottom BitFenix adds the web address so you know where to go for additional information.
The side of the packaging offers a straight on look at the front bezel of the Merc series. At the bottom you find a specifications chart for the Alpha and Beta cases. What changes in those listings is the support for two 120mm in the top and the mesh is removed from the top panel of the Beta.
On the back, you can see both the Alpha and the Beta side by side to see the different top panels. At the lower left it shows that it can accept longer video cards, and on the right it covers the CPU access hole and the black interior.
This side again starts with a logo, but this time the Merc name with the knife has appeared again above another set of check boxes. At the bottom is the stocking sticker with the full model number and bar codes.
Thick Styrofoam caps support and protect the chassis against the major bumps and bruises the case takes in transit. Under that there is a thin layer of plastic to keep abrasions from eating away at the paint finish, and in my delivery, the chassis arrived damage free.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset