Kingwin gives a ton of information on the front of the box, letting you know that this is a fanless, modular, highly efficient unit capable of 500W of power and backed by a five year warranty. All of that and more without overwhelming you and giving you a great picture of the unit.
The back doesn't reveal much more, but it does have that annoying "Overclock Version" sticker on it that is somewhat misleading.
One side of the box shows some specifications and lets you know about the internal parts used such as Nippon Chemi-con capacitors and Infineon Mosfets.
The other side of the box has a good list of features as well as another good shot of the power supply. You can tell that it is well vented on all sides to compensate for the lack of active cooling. The top and bottom simply display the Kingwin logo on one and the Stryker logo on the other.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now