The Lian Li PC-TU200 Mini Tower Chassis
With all the packaging out of the way, we get our first look at the PC-TU200. The front of it is topped with the 5.25" stealth cover and a backlit power and reset switch. The bulk of the panel is taken up by the vented area with the Lian Li plaque in the middle of it. At the bottom is where you find the front I/O.
The front I/O panel contains connectivity for e-SATA and two USB 3.0 ports on the left and has a pair of 3.5mm jacks on the right for the HD Audio. Also notice the corner reinforcements. It's rather simply an extra layer of aluminum that gets riveted to the chassis, but gives it a real industrial feel.
Stepping back to get a better feel for the outside, you can see the rivets go all the way around the side panels that get mounted flush with the body in this chassis. Both sides of the chassis are exactly the same, and in case you missed it, the PC-TU200 comes with the large handle on the top.
There is a lot going on in the back of the chassis. The top starts off with a pair of thumbscrews that lock the door releases in place for now. In the large mesh area, the rear I/O and power supply holes come next. There is a removable plate for the power supply to make installation a bit easier. At the bottom there is a pair of expansion slots with a cover to help keep the card locked in place.
Looking underneath the chassis, we find a large dust filter to keep this area from dumping dust into your GPUs. The keyed holes at the right are to allow the mounting of a 2.5" drive. In the four corners you get half sphere shaped feet made of aluminum as well. While it may slide a bit on some surfaces, you can be sure there won't break off like plastic ones would.
On the top there isn't much to see but the large metal handle. I like that the handle self-centers, so when you let it loose, it doesn't just clank against the top of the chassis. After the build was complete, I gave this handle a workout and I can tell you it is very structurally sound!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Did Obsidian just tease Fallout: New Orleans?
- Xiaomi launches Redmi Note 4, priced at $150
- ZTE's dual-camera Blade V8 Pro is now on sale for $230
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup