Mobility is the theme with Lian Li's packaging of the PC-TU200 and the slogan "redefining portable" leaves no question that this is geared for those on the go. There is a large image of the chassis on the road to the left while the right side has images of six features and an inside look with the 300mm of room shown.
Here the panel starts with the Lian Li logo next to both the silver and black versions of the chassis with boxes to denote which is included. Under the handle in the box Lian Li placed the multi-lingual specifications charts.
Since we are seeing it all again, I can go into more detail. Native USB 3.0, door latches, removable HDD rack, the VGA supports, dust filter and aluminum feet are covered in the smaller images to the right.
As with the front and back of the box, both sides are a copy of each other as well. With a chassis so small, there isn't a whole lot to cover. The thing missing for the average buyer is the CPU and PSU limitations; to me those are important measurements that will be needed at the time of purchase.
Protecting the PC-TU200 inside of the box, Lian Li chose stacks of dense foam to constrict an enclosure for the front and back of the chassis. Inside of the foam, the case is surrounded with a plastic liner that contains the paperwork about the chassis and protects the brushed aluminum finish of the PC-TU200.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99