Version and / or Patch Used: 1.00.1035BETA
Developer Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
Product Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
Replacing Everest in our labs is AIDA64. This new testing suite is from the core development team from Lavalys and continues that tradition. The guys have thrown in better support for multithreaded CPUs as well as full 64 bit support. We use this to test memory and HDDs for now, but may find ourselves opening this up to other areas of the motherboard.
Looking at CPU Cache performance under AIDA64, we can see it's strong and sits very close to the 3960X with it only falling a little back in the L3 write department. Apart from that, the 3930K sits only a little behind the 3960X. Clocked in line with the 3960X, though, we can see that performance between both setups is extremely close. We see that in this case the 2600k manages to sneak ahead, though, thanks to its slightly higher overclock.
Memory performance lines up exactly as we'd expect. If you're interested in reading a bit more on the Quad Channel side of things, though, I recommend you read our Intel X79 Quad Channel and Z68 Dual Channel Memory Performance Analysis article.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 3 [PCMark 7 and HyperPi]
- Page 4 [AIDA64]
- Page 5 [PassMark PerformanceTest]
- Page 6 [CINEBENCH, Adobe Lightroom and MediaEspresso]
- Page 7 [3DMark 11 and Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 8 [Power & Temperature Tests]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy S7 will have Qualcomm or Samsung processors
- NVIDIA showed off its next-gen HBM-based Pascal GPU in Japan recently
- Players attempt to enter nostalgia trip as CODPROMOD kicks on
- Check out these official DOCTOR WHO wired and wireless headphones
- A Full HD 16 inch display via USB, meet the AOC PRO
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Gigabyte Windows 10 driver updates, Utilities...
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog