Twenty-five years in business starts off the front panel with a large image of the P280 looking at it from the front, left. Not only was this chassis designed in California, it was designed for sophistication, performance and Quiet Computing.
Proudly Antec25 tops this panel as well. In the middle you get to look inside the P280 at the motherboard tray and components as well as the drive layout. As the packaging shows, the natural interior is covered with black paint to match the exterior.
The rear of the packaging offers ten images with basic descriptions covering everything from the layout of all the components and how they work, the USB 3.0 functionality, all the way down to the dust filters included in the P280 are displayed here.
The last panel shows an image of the P280 from the front, right. It does show that the chassis has flat panels on both sides and leaves the Aluminum covered front door to make all the statement the P280 needs.
Inside of the cardboard box, in this situation it was also inside of a plain brown cardboard box, arrived to me in perfect condition as the images showed. Internally there is dense foam that snugly fits the top and bottom of the chassis with a plastic liner under it. As you will see as we look at the outside of the chassis, this packaging delivered a perfect sample to me even after many damaged cases recently from the couriers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gmail Android notifications bug fix rolling out this week
- AMD's next-gen Opteron to have 32 cores, 8-channel DDR4 support
- This ASUS-powered custom PC based around Far Cry Primal looks insane!
- LG G5 will feature always-on display
- Fight hordes of demons in the Neverwinter: Underdark expansion
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance