Twenty-five years in business starts off the front panel with a large image of the P280 looking at it from the front, left. Not only was this chassis designed in California, it was designed for sophistication, performance and Quiet Computing.
Proudly Antec25 tops this panel as well. In the middle you get to look inside the P280 at the motherboard tray and components as well as the drive layout. As the packaging shows, the natural interior is covered with black paint to match the exterior.
The rear of the packaging offers ten images with basic descriptions covering everything from the layout of all the components and how they work, the USB 3.0 functionality, all the way down to the dust filters included in the P280 are displayed here.
The last panel shows an image of the P280 from the front, right. It does show that the chassis has flat panels on both sides and leaves the Aluminum covered front door to make all the statement the P280 needs.
Inside of the cardboard box, in this situation it was also inside of a plain brown cardboard box, arrived to me in perfect condition as the images showed. Internally there is dense foam that snugly fits the top and bottom of the chassis with a plastic liner under it. As you will see as we look at the outside of the chassis, this packaging delivered a perfect sample to me even after many damaged cases recently from the couriers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- New Plants Vs Zombies: Heroes launches on iOS & Android
- 30% discount with Nintendo's Europe Birthday Promotion
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system