By now I'm sure that you've heard of these folks. They came into being a few years back with the goal of creating a quieter PC. But while their new cooling concepts for the processor were certainly innovative, they lacked effective cooling capabilities for the enthusiast. After all, what good is a quiet cooler to an overclocker if you can no longer overclock?
Recently, however, Zalman has entered a new arena, namely the quiet cooling of the graphics card. And to make matters even better, we took a look not long ago of their high-end ZM80A-HP VGA Heatpipe Cooler and it did surprisingly well. But that model is designed for the GeForce4 Ti series, the ATI Radeon 9xxx series, and high-end performance cards like that. What about those of us who still happen to be using something on the lower side of the performance scale?
Enter the ZM50-HP VGA Heatpipe Cooler. It is designed for video cards such as the GeForce2 MX, GeForce4 MX and Radeon 7500 series cards. So you'll not have to worry about being left in the dark if you happen to have a budget card.
But can this smaller model do as well as the big brother? Lets find out!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Zalman ZM50 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Zalman ZM50 - Page 2 [The Card]
- Zalman ZM50 - Page 3 [Installation]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Six people busted for using Lizard Squad's custom DDoS tool
- Square Enix improvised Final Fantasy 7's development, says Nomura
- Ashley Madison growing, including almost 90K women last week
- Square Enix: Final Fantasy XV will launch to gamers sometime in 2016
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20