By now I'm sure that you've heard of these folks. They came into being a few years back with the goal of creating a quieter PC. But while their new cooling concepts for the processor were certainly innovative, they lacked effective cooling capabilities for the enthusiast. After all, what good is a quiet cooler to an overclocker if you can no longer overclock?
Recently, however, Zalman has entered a new arena, namely the quiet cooling of the graphics card. And to make matters even better, we took a look not long ago of their high-end ZM80A-HP VGA Heatpipe Cooler and it did surprisingly well. But that model is designed for the GeForce4 Ti series, the ATI Radeon 9xxx series, and high-end performance cards like that. What about those of us who still happen to be using something on the lower side of the performance scale?
Enter the ZM50-HP VGA Heatpipe Cooler. It is designed for video cards such as the GeForce2 MX, GeForce4 MX and Radeon 7500 series cards. So you'll not have to worry about being left in the dark if you happen to have a budget card.
But can this smaller model do as well as the big brother? Lets find out!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Zalman ZM50 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Zalman ZM50 - Page 2 [The Card]
- Zalman ZM50 - Page 3 [Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA ordered to pay each GeForce GTX 970 $30 over VRAM controversy
- Facebook now has over 1.7 billion monthly active users
- Pokemon NO! Parents start naming babies after Pokemon GO characters
- Disney developing 'Rocketeer' sequel
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio