Overclocking the Dual Channel memory proved to be a legendary task - When in Dual channel operations, your memory has to work in perfect tandem for maximum overclocking. If one module is less than the other, it causes the entire system to come crashing down around you. OCZ managed to squeeze an amazing 489MHz out of their memory in Dual Channel mode. In single channel mode, over 502MHz was the final reach of the memory.
OCZ are the second company to produce specialised memory for the Dual Channel segment. With Corsair being the only other company producing specialised memory for the Dual Channel segment, OCZ has moved into a very lucrative memory supply segment.
Stability terms, OCZ memory in Dual Channel mode supplied extreme stability at standard speeds and overclocking, OCZ is the perfect accompaniment. In single channel mode, this memory runs even faster than the OCZ Performance Series 433MHz memory, and with only being rated for 400MHz operations, it's well above the curve.
On the whole, OCZ has proven to have a great product for Dual Channel and a great product for single channel.
Cheaper than Corsair Twinix
Limited availability in Australia
Rating: 9.5 / 10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- OCZ Dual Channel - Page 1 [Introduction]
- OCZ Dual Channel - Page 2 [Specifications and Features]
- OCZ Dual Channel - Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System and Sandra 2003]
- OCZ Dual Channel - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Synthetic PC]
- OCZ Dual Channel - Page 5 [Overclocking and Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- AT&T buys HBO, Warner Bros., and CNN for $80 billion
- Shadow Warrior 2 patched, includes several optimizations
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook