Overclocking the Dual Channel memory proved to be a legendary task - When in Dual channel operations, your memory has to work in perfect tandem for maximum overclocking. If one module is less than the other, it causes the entire system to come crashing down around you. OCZ managed to squeeze an amazing 489MHz out of their memory in Dual Channel mode. In single channel mode, over 502MHz was the final reach of the memory.
OCZ are the second company to produce specialised memory for the Dual Channel segment. With Corsair being the only other company producing specialised memory for the Dual Channel segment, OCZ has moved into a very lucrative memory supply segment.
Stability terms, OCZ memory in Dual Channel mode supplied extreme stability at standard speeds and overclocking, OCZ is the perfect accompaniment. In single channel mode, this memory runs even faster than the OCZ Performance Series 433MHz memory, and with only being rated for 400MHz operations, it's well above the curve.
On the whole, OCZ has proven to have a great product for Dual Channel and a great product for single channel.
Cheaper than Corsair Twinix
Limited availability in Australia
Rating: 9.5 / 10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- OCZ Dual Channel - Page 1 [Introduction]
- OCZ Dual Channel - Page 2 [Specifications and Features]
- OCZ Dual Channel - Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System and Sandra 2003]
- OCZ Dual Channel - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Synthetic PC]
- OCZ Dual Channel - Page 5 [Overclocking and Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017