Allowing money to be spent on other options in the chassis, Corsair uses the black printing on the brown cardboard solution to package the chassis and inform its buyers. Here you have an outline of the chassis on the left with explanations of three selling points in six languages on the right, and Carbide 500R in a large font across the bottom.
Here Corsair covers the specifications list in three of the languages found of the front of the packaging. At the bottom you get a rendering of the inside of the 500R and one from the front as well.
The exploded diagram gets an upgrade from the one we saw on the 400R. This time it not only shows the dust filter, fan arrangement, removable bay covers, and the panels removed from the chassis, the 500R also has the removable hard drive cages and the tray in each shown here. Along the bottom you can follow what each piece is or does by its designated letter.
This side has all the same information that the opposing panel displayed. The difference to note here, is that now the specifications list have changed to the remaining three languages covered on both the front and the back of this packaging.
Since the Carbide 500R chassis can come in both black and white paint schemes, Corsair decided to use a sticker placed on top of the packaging to denote which of the two is included inside the box. As you can see by not only the "500R WHITE PK1" there is also a sticker showing the white case and "Arctic White" plainly displayed.
A plastic liner is used to keep minor abrasions from destroying the Arctic White paint finish on this 500R. Inside the liner you will find a plastic bag with the quick start guide slid in there. To keep the case in the middle of the box and protect it from small drops or tumbles, thick Styrofoam caps are used with the 500R.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The first DLC for Star Wars: Battlefront drops on December 1
- Intel sub-contractor had friend make hoax bomb call to avoid work
- First 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer hits the web
- BIOSTAR announces DirectX 12 ready GTX 950 for $199
- 'Toddyhancer' graphics mod for Star Wars: Battlefront looks amazing
- Send Money Online To Italy Before You Trip To Produce Your Holiday More Relaxing
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- New Build Problem
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- BIOSTAR GEFORCE GAMING GTX 950 ANNOUNCED, STYLISH PERFORMANCE FOR COMPETITIVE GAMING
- SilverStone Raven Series RVX01BR/RVX01BR-W
- Transcend Adds New 64GB microSD Memory Cards to Its Industrial-Grade Wide Temperature Lineup
- COUGAR ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF THE 450 SERIES
- SilverStone Press release PTS01