IBM has long been known for their computers and systems designed for both business and personal computing. They have also made their own miscellaneous components for a number of years, but had not really gained any real influence in the Power User crowd until a few years ago when they came out with their Deskstar line of hard drives. From then on, they have been a dominating force in drives that are both fast and large; and with today's desires for MP3 and video editing storage, this makes for an unbeatable combination.
This particular drive is one of the new 60GXP models. As many of you are aware, the 75GXP model ran into a small problem with the power connection to the drive itself becoming loose after time and even falling off in some instances. This model has fixed that problem and has also used a newer platter technology that allows for more data density per plate. This allows for the use of smaller platters to handle the same amount of information storage.
Pretty nice concept, but how well does it actually work? let's find out
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch games lineup: a visual guide
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080: Volta GPU, GDDR6/HBM2 support
- Bandai Namco reveals why Tekken 7 was delayed
- Intel launching next-gen 20-threaded CPU in August 2017
- Final Dark Souls 3 Ringed City DLC coming March 28
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- COLORFUL announces the iGame GTX1070 X-TOP-8G Advanced Limited
- LYRobotix set to release a VR Motion tracking system for mobile gaming
- I Am Setsuna coming to Nintendo Switch on March 3
- 2016 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 voting event starts
- Garmin announces the Approach G30, adds a small but powerful handheld to its golf GPS offerings