The Motherboard Continued
Moving away from the bottom of the board and up to the top, we can see our four DDR3 DIMM slots which support up to 32GB of RAM at 2100MHz DDR via overclocking. Also around here we get a good look at all the Gold caps that are present on the board. We've seen this for a while from ASRock now and the Gold caps look fantastic.
Also around here we've of course got our typical 24-Pin main ATX power connector present along with a pair of USB 3.0 headers. One can of course be used in conjunction with the included USB 3.0 connector.
Moving around to the last corner of the board, you can see our 8-Pin ATX power connector located in that typical position and looking around the CPU socket you can see as usual we've got a pretty clean setup. Like most companies these days, ASRock are also using the new fan holders which frees up the sides to help let the air move more.
Finally, we finish off with the I/O side of things and starting from the left, we've got two PS/2 connectors, clear CMOS button, optical and coaxial ports running off the Realtek ALC892 codec. Moving across again, we've got Gigabit networking via the Broadcom BCM57781 chip, four USB 2.0 ports, our Fatal1ty mouse port, two more USB 2.0 ports, Firewire, eSATA, another gigabit network port off the same Broadcom controller, two USB 3.0 ports running off the Etron EJ168A controller and six auxiliary ports running off the Realtek ALC892 codec again.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2' trailer actually looks kinda fun
- Sony developing smart contact lenses with life recording
- Hitman patch lets DirectX 12 users play again
- Apple Music rumored to receive interface overhaul this summer
- Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC might have underwater exploration
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience