Accessories and Documentation
Inside the hardware box, this is the assortment of hardware I received. On the left is the first bag containing sixteen screws for the 5.25" devices. The next bag contains eight thumbscrews for the hard drive bays with rubber grommets. In the middle there is a BitFenix chrome logo that you get to place anywhere you want to on the chassis, and a set of ten wire ties.
The bag following contains the brass risers, the PSU crews, motherboard screws and the lock loop and its screw. That leaves the bag with the pointed thumbscrews for use with the expansion slots and the hard drive bays that don't have the rubber grommets.
The manual we found outside of the plastic liner is full of information. It starts off with a full list of contents and explains the hardware as I did, and even supplies measurements to verify which thumbscrews go to what installation. From there, with explanative text and images that lend well to the descriptions, all the component and optional fan mounting is very well explained as to leave nothing unanswered about the Outlaw.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20