Specifications, Availability and Pricing
On the specifications sheet QNAP doesn't highlight the new features, so we'll point them out. We've already spilled the beans on USB 3.0. The TS-659 Pro II also supports SATA III (SATA 6Gb/s) and is easier to upgrade memory on. The system ships with 1GB of DDR3, but a new, more convenient location for a second slot gives users the ability to add up to 3GB of DDR3.
Aside from what's new, there is still what has always been. The new TS-659 Pro II has six internal HDD bays and two eSATA ports on the back. Four USB 2.0 ports also reside on the back as do a pair of gigabit Ethernet ports that support Trunking.
After a quick search with Google, we found that most e-tailers sell the TS-659 Pro II for around 930 USD. Picking a TS-659 Pro II up for less than a grand is an amazing deal considering other competing products on the market and their functions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Software Features]
- Page 4 [The Packaging]
- Page 5 [The QNAP TS-659 Pro II]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - HD Playback]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - HD Record]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Content]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Copy]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG officially announces the G6 camera specs
- NASA announces conference on discovery beyond our System
- Samsung teases Exynos 9; it could power the Galaxy S8
- Spectacles are finally available for online purchase
- Moto G5 and G5 Plus specs leak ahead of the launch
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league