Specifications of the IT7 Max2 Rev 2
Supports Intel Pentium 4 1.4GHz ~ 2GHz mPGA 478 CPU Willamette
Supports Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz ~ 2.4GHz mPGA 478 Northwood (400FSB)
Supports Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ~ 2.66GHz+ mPGA 478 Northwood (533FSB)
Supports Intel Celeron 1.7GHz+ mPGA 478 Willamette-128 (400FSB)
Intel i845PE with HT
Intel Hub Architecture @ 266MB/s
Netburst Micro Architecture
1 AGP 4x
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
10 USB 2.0 Ports (6 rear accessible, 4 via expansion bracket)
2 Firewire Ports
5 Stereo Audio Ports
1 Optical Audio Port
1 Game Port (via expansion bracket)
BIOS overclocking control of FSB, voltages.
Onboard Realtek Networking
Highpoint HPT374 RAID
Marvel PATA to SATA link
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4