In the fullness of ABIT's time in producing motherboards, they have come to understand what is needed and what is wanted by the hardware community - and this board is no exception, it is designed with the present day needs and demands in mind, as well as the best possibilities to future-proof it.
Layout of the board is one of the best available to-date. Designed to remove legacy ports (for us with USB scanners, printers and mice) this board gives us all the latest ports and with Firewire and Serial ATA onboard, you have the ultimate board.
Overclocking of the board was a fantastic journey. Softmenu III is the simplest tool to operate. With the right tweaking, I was able to move up to 175MHz FSB with our memory being the main bottleneck.
In all, the board had only one flaw and that was the placement of the four pin ATX power connector. While it was an inconvenience it wasn't a full obstruction of the CPU, which was tolerable. The IT7 Max2 Rev 2.0 is another award winner from ABIT.
10 USB 2.0 Ports
Bad placement of the four pin power connector
Rating: 9.5 out of 10 and TweakTown Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hitman is part of AMD's Gaming Evolved program, includes DX12 features
- Infinity Ward is working on the next Call of Duty, due late this year
- Kanye West begins showing off his new video game
- Today is the last day for free Google Drive storage offer
- Unity answers Unreal's VR Editor with its own VR-in-VR dev toolset
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives