The Build and Finished Product
The drive was easy to install. Just slide the rubber tab on the right side to the left and peel the cover off. Then all you do is slide in the drive and set the flexible clip on the left side. It hold the drive plenty secure enough to move the PC, but to travel with it I would add a screw or two.
NZXT should send a thank you letter to BitFenix for supplying me with the NZXT cables to spice up the build and make those red RAM coolers feel a little more at home with other splashes of red. I did this not only to look good, but to help express the room behind the scenes.
The back of the Tempest filled out as one would expect. Everything seemed to line up and fit with no issue at all. Did I mention I loved having thumbscrews to mount those graphics cards?
Leaving all sorts of thick clips for the 24-pin and 8-pin behind the tray is not an issue. The room left here will allow you to set all the wires you need to back here, and for the fourth time with a similar setup, I came up with something completely different lending to the never ending wiring options found in these NZXT cases.
With the panels going back on I thought I should take the time and show the chassis from all angles in its finished for as well.
I didn't want to end with you looking at the back of the case, so I took this to leave the impression of just how the Tempest 410 Elite will look on your desk.
I mentioned this window offered a great view and I wasn't joking. While just showing the drive bays at the extreme right, the rest of the window offers nothing but an unimpeded view of all of you hardware.
As with all the others we have looked at, once powered up, there is very little light to be seen. There is the Power LED that glows brightly, but is very small at the top right side. The HDD activity light is just as bright, but as we have seen before, my timing really is sub-par for catching the flashes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99