Accessories and Documentation
Opening the hardware box that was sent packed next to the hard drive cage is where you will find the manual and a bag with assorted hardware.
In this kit all of the hardware is bagged and labeled except for the tie straps, but I'm sure you know what to use them for. The top two bags offer 2.5" drive screws on the left and PSU screws on the right. The bottom pair of bags contains the risers with a socket for them and the load of motherboard and optical drive screws on the right.
The Manual is well written and covers eight languages all the way through. The inside includes images and well as descriptions of everything you need to know about the Tempest 410 Elite including a full parts list to be sure you have everything you paid for when you start.
I also wanted to show the front fan assembly here. If you notice, the pad that takes power from the side of the chassis has a standard fan clip behind it. This means if you want to add more airflow or LEDs here, there is an easy way to do it with no soldering required.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4