Accessories and Documentation
Opening the hardware box that was sent packed next to the hard drive cage is where you will find the manual and a bag with assorted hardware.
In this kit all of the hardware is bagged and labeled except for the tie straps, but I'm sure you know what to use them for. The top two bags offer 2.5" drive screws on the left and PSU screws on the right. The bottom pair of bags contains the risers with a socket for them and the load of motherboard and optical drive screws on the right.
The Manual is well written and covers eight languages all the way through. The inside includes images and well as descriptions of everything you need to know about the Tempest 410 Elite including a full parts list to be sure you have everything you paid for when you start.
I also wanted to show the front fan assembly here. If you notice, the pad that takes power from the side of the chassis has a standard fan clip behind it. This means if you want to add more airflow or LEDs here, there is an easy way to do it with no soldering required.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni