Every time you turn around there is something new on the horizon. Whether it is a faster processor or a more powerful video card, there is always something to keep the things interesting in the PC world. But these new improvements in speed and performance don't come without a price to pay.
What we're talking about is one of our worst enemies; HEAT. When we achieve these unbelievable new speeds, we generally have to come up with a means to dissipate the extra heat that comes with the advance in performance. Normally this will mean faster fans that put out a lot more noise than they did in their previous incarnation.
Enter Zalman, a Korean company that has long been working to achieve not only a quieter system, but an effective one as well. One of their latest innovations is a cooling system for your video card that requires no fans! That's right, these coolers for modern day video boards use absolutely no fans at all, so you are assured a very quiet cooling solution. But then we have to ask the million dollar question...How well does it work?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes