Every time you turn around there is something new on the horizon. Whether it is a faster processor or a more powerful video card, there is always something to keep the things interesting in the PC world. But these new improvements in speed and performance don't come without a price to pay.
What we're talking about is one of our worst enemies; HEAT. When we achieve these unbelievable new speeds, we generally have to come up with a means to dissipate the extra heat that comes with the advance in performance. Normally this will mean faster fans that put out a lot more noise than they did in their previous incarnation.
Enter Zalman, a Korean company that has long been working to achieve not only a quieter system, but an effective one as well. One of their latest innovations is a cooling system for your video card that requires no fans! That's right, these coolers for modern day video boards use absolutely no fans at all, so you are assured a very quiet cooling solution. But then we have to ask the million dollar question...How well does it work?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One S now gets free game of choice from Microsoft
- Apple's total cost to manufacture the iPhone 7 is $225
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now