Every time you turn around there is something new on the horizon. Whether it is a faster processor or a more powerful video card, there is always something to keep the things interesting in the PC world. But these new improvements in speed and performance don't come without a price to pay.
What we're talking about is one of our worst enemies; HEAT. When we achieve these unbelievable new speeds, we generally have to come up with a means to dissipate the extra heat that comes with the advance in performance. Normally this will mean faster fans that put out a lot more noise than they did in their previous incarnation.
Enter Zalman, a Korean company that has long been working to achieve not only a quieter system, but an effective one as well. One of their latest innovations is a cooling system for your video card that requires no fans! That's right, these coolers for modern day video boards use absolutely no fans at all, so you are assured a very quiet cooling solution. But then we have to ask the million dollar question...How well does it work?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Nintendo won't be at E3 2017
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives