Getting onto the board, you can see we're dealing with the mATX format. Being one of the more budget orientated boards also means we've got that baby blue setup going on. Like most people, I'm not really a fan of the color, but the chances are if your budget sits around this level, you're not sporting a case with a window, so it's probably not too much of an issue. Anyway, with that looked at, let's move in a bit closer and see what's going on.
Moving in a bit closer to the board, you can see we've got a single legacy PCI slot, two PCIe x1 slots and a PCIe x16 slot that runs at x16. It's a fairly standard setup when it comes to a mATX board and it's good to see the A55 chipset continues to get the PCIe x16 slot at x16 speed.
Moving across to the bottom of the board, you can see there's not heaps going on with our front panel audio header on the left, our TPM and COM headers and two USB 2.0 headers.
At the very end of the board and around the corner you can see we've got a total of six SATA ports. These are all SATA II and run natively off the A55 chipset. This is one of the main differences between the A75 and A55 chipset with the cheaper A55 lacking SATA III ports. If you're not going to go down the SATA III drive path, though, you might not feel there's much point to getting a board that has SATA III.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1's Rush features lots of vehicles, timer
- Access over 300,000 TV shows with SelectTV
- VW tease electric vehicle, 300 miles on 15-minute charge
- Defense Department wants AI war technology expansion
- IFA 2016: What to expect at Europe's biggest tech show
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- I Need A Fan Controller
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop