Getting onto the board, you can see we're dealing with the mATX format. Being one of the more budget orientated boards also means we've got that baby blue setup going on. Like most people, I'm not really a fan of the color, but the chances are if your budget sits around this level, you're not sporting a case with a window, so it's probably not too much of an issue. Anyway, with that looked at, let's move in a bit closer and see what's going on.
Moving in a bit closer to the board, you can see we've got a single legacy PCI slot, two PCIe x1 slots and a PCIe x16 slot that runs at x16. It's a fairly standard setup when it comes to a mATX board and it's good to see the A55 chipset continues to get the PCIe x16 slot at x16 speed.
Moving across to the bottom of the board, you can see there's not heaps going on with our front panel audio header on the left, our TPM and COM headers and two USB 2.0 headers.
At the very end of the board and around the corner you can see we've got a total of six SATA ports. These are all SATA II and run natively off the A55 chipset. This is one of the main differences between the A75 and A55 chipset with the cheaper A55 lacking SATA III ports. If you're not going to go down the SATA III drive path, though, you might not feel there's much point to getting a board that has SATA III.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni