Inside the Box
Opening the box, we find a neatly packed power supply with the linking instructions right on top. The only protection that the power supply receives on the top, bottom and two sides is that of the external box and a small layer of bubble wrap around the power supply. Our unit arrived undamaged, but we don't think that it would survive much abuse in transit.
Jou Jye placed the I/O specification label on the top of the unit.
Both sides feature the same logo for the BW-B620JL.
The usual honeycomb mesh grill covers the back of the unit and surrounds the on/off rocker switch and AC input.
Since there are no modular cables on the Jou Jye unit, there isn't much to talk about here...Except for the lack of a cable guard where the natively wired cables exit the PSU enclosure.
On the bottom we find the 140mm fan cooling the BW-B620JL.
Also included in the box are the AC power cord, mounting screws, user manual, link cable and link cable instructions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017