Inside the Box
Opening the box, we find a neatly packed power supply with the linking instructions right on top. The only protection that the power supply receives on the top, bottom and two sides is that of the external box and a small layer of bubble wrap around the power supply. Our unit arrived undamaged, but we don't think that it would survive much abuse in transit.
Jou Jye placed the I/O specification label on the top of the unit.
Both sides feature the same logo for the BW-B620JL.
The usual honeycomb mesh grill covers the back of the unit and surrounds the on/off rocker switch and AC input.
Since there are no modular cables on the Jou Jye unit, there isn't much to talk about here...Except for the lack of a cable guard where the natively wired cables exit the PSU enclosure.
On the bottom we find the 140mm fan cooling the BW-B620JL.
Also included in the box are the AC power cord, mounting screws, user manual, link cable and link cable instructions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni