On the testbed side of things we've got all the normal culprits present today. When it comes to comparing the GIGABYTE H61N-USB3 today we'll be looking at it against the recently looked at ASUS P8H67-I which uses the slightly higher end chipset.
While not really for comparisons sake in terms of performance, we've also got the ASRock A75M-ITX which we know quite often lags behind its Intel counterpart when it comes to CPU performance. None the less, we've included it in our results today.
As always, before we get into the performance side we look at the overclocking abilities of the board. Well, this is going to be a quick one. As we mentioned on the last page, like the H67 chipset, overclocking options are nearly nonexistent.
This has probably been one of the most annoying things on the H series of chipsets. With these great overclocking CPUs available, it's a pity that we couldn't unleash at least some potential.
Still, the main thing to remember is the lack of overclocking abilities doesn't come from the board manufacturer like GIGABYTE. Instead it's a chipset limitation from Intel and one most of us already know about.
Let's get started!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch beta goes live on all platforms
- New Xbox will be '5 times more powerful' than PS4 Neo, rocks 10 TFLOPs
- NVIDIA confirms the GeForce GTX 1080 cooler, kinda
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 leaked benchmarks tease 8GB RAM at 10GHz
- Live TV coming to YouTube coming next year, sources say
- Windows 10 install - Raid 0 SSDs
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Slim Drive 2TB USB C Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini