On the testbed side of things we've got all the normal culprits present today. When it comes to comparing the GIGABYTE H61N-USB3 today we'll be looking at it against the recently looked at ASUS P8H67-I which uses the slightly higher end chipset.
While not really for comparisons sake in terms of performance, we've also got the ASRock A75M-ITX which we know quite often lags behind its Intel counterpart when it comes to CPU performance. None the less, we've included it in our results today.
As always, before we get into the performance side we look at the overclocking abilities of the board. Well, this is going to be a quick one. As we mentioned on the last page, like the H67 chipset, overclocking options are nearly nonexistent.
This has probably been one of the most annoying things on the H series of chipsets. With these great overclocking CPUs available, it's a pity that we couldn't unleash at least some potential.
Still, the main thing to remember is the lack of overclocking abilities doesn't come from the board manufacturer like GIGABYTE. Instead it's a chipset limitation from Intel and one most of us already know about.
Let's get started!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives