On the testbed side of things we've got all the normal culprits present today. When it comes to comparing the GIGABYTE H61N-USB3 today we'll be looking at it against the recently looked at ASUS P8H67-I which uses the slightly higher end chipset.
While not really for comparisons sake in terms of performance, we've also got the ASRock A75M-ITX which we know quite often lags behind its Intel counterpart when it comes to CPU performance. None the less, we've included it in our results today.
As always, before we get into the performance side we look at the overclocking abilities of the board. Well, this is going to be a quick one. As we mentioned on the last page, like the H67 chipset, overclocking options are nearly nonexistent.
This has probably been one of the most annoying things on the H series of chipsets. With these great overclocking CPUs available, it's a pity that we couldn't unleash at least some potential.
Still, the main thing to remember is the lack of overclocking abilities doesn't come from the board manufacturer like GIGABYTE. Instead it's a chipset limitation from Intel and one most of us already know about.
Let's get started!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99