The NZXT Classic Series Source 210 Elite Mid Tower Case
I like the way the white and black play against each other on the front bezel of the 210 Elite. From this angle you can see that the center component seems to run downhill to the right, it also is angled in depth from side to side, but it is less obvious to perceive. With the front I/O hidden tint he top black section, the 5.25" bay covers and the power and reset buttons also help to continue the black on white theme.
The front I/O hidden at the top of the chassis is very basic. It offers two 3.5mm jacks for headphones or a microphone along with a USB 3.0 and a USB 2.0 port.
The left panel on the Source 210 elite offers a place for you to add a fan to help cool your graphics cards if you should choose to. From NZXT there is no fan provided here.
Behind the chassis there are little touches to help break up all the white. The rivets, the thumbscrews for the panels, even the expansion covers are black to aid in the overall look.
Two things I want to cover here are firstly the plain right side panel, and secondly the model and serial number sticker location. If you are to have an issue with your chassis and NZXT asks for the models or serial number, look at the side of the rear I/O support. That sticker you see has this information for you.
The top of the chassis offers two positions for either a pair of 120mm fans or 140mm fans. NZXTY has shipped the chassis with a fan in the lower of the two fan placements as its sits in this image.
Under the chassis there is again the pair of mesh sections. The left section is for the PSU while the right area can accept a 120mm fan. The feet aren't white, but the lighter color does go with the case. If you look at the right side, you can see the irregular shapes of the front bezel.
Removing the front bezel I was a little let down to see it is wired to the chassis, and won't simply come off clean. In the front of the chassis itself, you can add a pair of 120mm intake fans here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' season 2 trailer reveals Vader, new friends & foes
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- DARPA developing vehicle disappearing technology
- 'Toy Story 4' delayed by a whole year
- Samsung didn't infringe on NVIDIA patents, judge says
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent