Just like the Tempest 210, the Source 210 Elite comes in a brown box with black printing on it to save you and them money for better things. On the front is a rendering of the all black version taking up most of the front panel aside from the banner at the top with the Source 210 Elite name and the fact this is a Classis series mid-tower chassis.
This side panel is covered with a specifications chart along with a pair of boxes at the bottom to denote the color of the chassis inside the box.
The back panel of the packaging contains five key features of the Source 210 Elite. It covers the USB 3.0, wire management, seven fan placements, bottom mounted PSU and the tool-less clips inside. If English isn't your first language, NZXT offers seven others next to each image to help explain what is going on here.
Both side panels offer the same information, so if you see one on the shelf you can easily gain access to the information no matter which way you rotate the case before buying it.
With the brown cardboard out of the way we can see this white chassis gets a plastic liner and the typical Styrofoam end caps to protect the chassis in transit. This box looked pretty roughed up; not as much as the past couple, but the Source 210 Elite arrived in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Obsidian wants to make a Dark Souls-type game
- AMD Ryzen CPUs sold out at select retailers already
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications