Just like the Tempest 210, the Source 210 Elite comes in a brown box with black printing on it to save you and them money for better things. On the front is a rendering of the all black version taking up most of the front panel aside from the banner at the top with the Source 210 Elite name and the fact this is a Classis series mid-tower chassis.
This side panel is covered with a specifications chart along with a pair of boxes at the bottom to denote the color of the chassis inside the box.
The back panel of the packaging contains five key features of the Source 210 Elite. It covers the USB 3.0, wire management, seven fan placements, bottom mounted PSU and the tool-less clips inside. If English isn't your first language, NZXT offers seven others next to each image to help explain what is going on here.
Both side panels offer the same information, so if you see one on the shelf you can easily gain access to the information no matter which way you rotate the case before buying it.
With the brown cardboard out of the way we can see this white chassis gets a plastic liner and the typical Styrofoam end caps to protect the chassis in transit. This box looked pretty roughed up; not as much as the past couple, but the Source 210 Elite arrived in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Samsung to disable charging on remaining Galaxy Note7s
- New Tekken 7 trailer shows off devastating combos
- Xiaomi Mi 6 and Mi 6 Plus pricing leaks
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- NZXT Kraken X42 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse