The Cooler - Continued
If you push the panel on the right side of the device, it opens up for you. Behind this front panel you will see the LED display and also a small switch. This switch will allow you to conveniently change your temperature readings from Celsius to Fahrenheit. I generally use the Celsius readings, but there are still a lot of folks who don't, so the ability to choose is a nice touch.
But there is something else hiding behind here as well...
This is a first for me. For those who have heard me rant before about fan filtration for ANY fan bringing in outside air, this will come as a very welcome sight. The fans used in this cooler are protected by a filter that completely covers both of the intake areas. So not only can we now get some much needed airflow moving onto the hard drive, we can also make sure that it is clean air. Here is a closer look at the filter.
It is constructed of a plastic frame that fits into a small groove in the front of the cooler. The two holes you see will fit into a pair of studs on the face of the unit to make sure that it is installed properly. The mesh material is the same variety that is used on the front intakes of their high-end enclosures, so just pull it out and blow it off every now and again to make sure that you get a constant supply of fresh, clean air. Very nice touch!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec HDCS - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec HDCS - Page 2 [The Cooler]
- Antec HDCS - Page 3 [The Cooler Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PCIe 4.0 won't deliver 300W over the PCIe slot after all
- Ubisoft focuses on fixing The Division, delays DLC
- Gearbox working on a remastered version of Duke Nukem 3D
- Huawei unveils its new high-end Honor 8 smartphone
- HTC Vive preferred by more VR developers than the Rift
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller