The Cooler Master Storm Trooper Full Tower Case Continued
The left side panel is very well ventilated with the longer run of tight mesh with the punched out area above the right side. This allows for the hard drive cage fans to breathe as they are mounted from Cooler Master, and offers your cards a steady flow of air as well in the back.
Speaking of the back, here there is a lot to take in as well. The tab hanging over the top goes to a dust filter just above the three holes for tubing and wiring above the 140mm fan. Moving down you get a 9 + 1 slot configuration that offers nine slots to cards, and one slot to the wire tender, or any single slot controller of choice. That leaves the PSU to be mounted at the bottom.
The right side panel has a similar bump out as the left side did, but on this side the ventilation is trimmed down to the area just behind the drive racks, so that the fans have a way to exhaust their heat. This area will also allow for more wiring to be tied up behind the motherboard tray.
Under the Trooper it gets a large set of four plastic and rubber "boots" with an aluminum trim ring to accent them to give you good footing on any surface. Under the hard drive rack, as well as the optional fan hole and PSU intake areas are both covered with dust filters. As you can see they simply slide out each end for cleaning.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni