The Cooler Master Storm Trooper Full Tower Case Continued
The left side panel is very well ventilated with the longer run of tight mesh with the punched out area above the right side. This allows for the hard drive cage fans to breathe as they are mounted from Cooler Master, and offers your cards a steady flow of air as well in the back.
Speaking of the back, here there is a lot to take in as well. The tab hanging over the top goes to a dust filter just above the three holes for tubing and wiring above the 140mm fan. Moving down you get a 9 + 1 slot configuration that offers nine slots to cards, and one slot to the wire tender, or any single slot controller of choice. That leaves the PSU to be mounted at the bottom.
The right side panel has a similar bump out as the left side did, but on this side the ventilation is trimmed down to the area just behind the drive racks, so that the fans have a way to exhaust their heat. This area will also allow for more wiring to be tied up behind the motherboard tray.
Under the Trooper it gets a large set of four plastic and rubber "boots" with an aluminum trim ring to accent them to give you good footing on any surface. Under the hard drive rack, as well as the optional fan hole and PSU intake areas are both covered with dust filters. As you can see they simply slide out each end for cleaning.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new Sonix PCIe 480GB SSD reads at 2.8GB/sec
- Halloween Sale: Under $7 for Evil Within & Mad Max
- ZOTAC's new mini PC packs full-sized GeForce GTX 1080
- Brand new Intel Kaby Lake HP laptops, up to $510 Off
- ZOTAC teams with Thermaltake on new GTX 1080 ArcticStorm
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards