The Cooler Master Storm Trooper Full Tower Case
Departed from the inner packaging, you can see the Trooper is in fact a trooper and took all the hits in transit, but still made it to my door intact and blemish free.
The front bezel is made from plastic and the sides, as well as the edges of the nine mesh covers are coated in the rubber coating leaving a flat finish. The covers are removable from this side of the bezel which is a nice feature we are seeing on more and more cases. The Aluminum Storm logo at the bottom holds a secret behind it, but we will get to that soon enough.
At the very top of the front bezel, just before the transition to the Front I/O panel, you will find a slot for the 2.5" hard drive dock labeled X-DOCK. This allows for easy access to files on any 2.5" drive by sliding one in the slot until the connections click into place.
The Front I/O is surrounded in the rubber coating, offering a pair each of USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports, e-SATA, and audio jacks. It also houses the Reset button on the right and the activity LEDs on the left. The large darker plastic if the power button at the top indicator LEDs in the middle, and lighting and fan control at the bottom.
The rest of the top panel offers three sections of ventilation near the rear of the chassis. Between that and the I/O panel is a seriously beefy handle capable of holding up to ninety-five pounds, and has a cushy grip underneath for a comfortable fit in your hand.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Project Scorpio 4K vs 1080p side by side comparison
- PSN and Xbox LIVE hacker imprisoned for two years
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti HOF, 3 x 8-pin PCIe power & LCD panel
- NVIDIA's recent Gamer Connect event in India: success
- More 'Star Trek' movies not guaranteed, warns star
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SteelSeries brings gamers the world's first dual-surface RGB illuminated mousepad - introducing the QcK Prism