You can read more about TweakTown's Storage Product Testing Workstation and the procedures followed to test products in this article.
In order to get the most performance out of your Force GT, or for that matter any other SATA III SSD, you need a motherboard with native SATA III built into the chipset. At this time your best performance will come from P67 and Z68 motherboards. I'm currently using a GIGABYTE P67 and am very impressed with its performance.
ATTO Baseline Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 2.34
ATTO is used by many disk manufacturers to determine the read and write speeds that will be presented to customers.
Using ATTO we found that Corsair's performance claims of 555MB/s read and 525MB/s write speeds were spot on.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Corsair Force GT 240GB]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 10 [PCMark Vantage - Drives with Data Testing]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New ASUS ROG Swift rocks an insane native 240Hz with NVIDIA G-Sync
- GIGABYTE launching mechanical keyboard, gaming mouse and mousepad
- GIGABYTE GTX 1080 XTREME shows VR, overclockers some love
- Adblock won't be pre-installed on ASUS phones after all
- ASUS reveals new 34-inch curved 3440 x 1440 Designo ultrawide monitor
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream