Accessories and Documentation
Opening the plastic bag with the paper work inside I found the 400R quick star guide and the red STOP pamphlet reminding you not to return this product to the point of purchase.
As I mentioned, as the back panel displayed, that is covered in the guide. Really that is all that is covered! The twelve key points have a basic multi-lingual description of each.
Folding it back up to look at the back of the guide, I see Corsair displays a pats check list for the hardware that should be in the white box.
Opening the box to have a look at what I got, I found everything to be packaged separately for easier finding of the hardware when you need it. More specifically, the four risers are kept separated from the four PSU mounting screws below it. At the same time another bag contains a few wire ties and a pair of nylon clips, the motherboard screws, the optical drive screws, and the extended fan mounting screws are all in different bags. Lying across the top is the USB 3.0 adapter to allow those with only USB 2.0 ports on their motherboards to still get functionality from the front I/O USB ports.
I mentioned that 2.5" drives do in fact install into the trays. What I found out was in order to do so you also need to remove the pin system from one side of the tray to allow the drive tray to slide back into the chassis. It's pretty simple to release the four tiny clips with a screwdriver and remove the side piece.
Looking at it a little closer, you can see the tray on the left is flat on the edge, no obstructions. The tray on the right has the clip poking out and will not slide into the drive cage in this state.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand