On a plain brown cardboard Corsair lays an image of the chassis next to a brief statement on why this might be one of the beat gaming cases and in six languages too. Of course the bottom of this panel addresses the full name of the Carbide Series 400R, and the "brilliant design, inside and out" tag line at the bottom.
Spinning the box to the right, you get the name at the top, three languages of specifications charts, and images of the inside of the 400R as well as the front.
The back of the box is mainly used for the exploded diagram of the chassis and all its components. This information is covered in the manual, but if you are at the store reading up on the features each key feature is denoted with a letter that you can match to the corresponding description at the bottom.
With six languages covered on the front and back, and the other side only listing three of them, the last side of the packaging covers the remaining three with their own specifications charts, as well as the inside and frontal renderings of the 400R.
Looking at the box, I sort of expected to see the foam in worse shape than it is. The foam on both ends did a good job protecting the top and bottom from damage, but as packaged, it seems the courier dropped it in between them at this images left side. The liner kept the paint from taking any abrasions. From what I can tell so far, the packaging has done a good job.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei officially announces Honor V9
- Nintendo unboxes the Nintendo Switch
- NieR: Automata PC release date 'accidentally' revealed
- Nintendo Switch launch game exceeds console's storage
- AMD will dominate the mid-range with Ryzen 7 1700X
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- E5450 oveclock on EP45-DS3L
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood