On a plain brown cardboard Corsair lays an image of the chassis next to a brief statement on why this might be one of the beat gaming cases and in six languages too. Of course the bottom of this panel addresses the full name of the Carbide Series 400R, and the "brilliant design, inside and out" tag line at the bottom.
Spinning the box to the right, you get the name at the top, three languages of specifications charts, and images of the inside of the 400R as well as the front.
The back of the box is mainly used for the exploded diagram of the chassis and all its components. This information is covered in the manual, but if you are at the store reading up on the features each key feature is denoted with a letter that you can match to the corresponding description at the bottom.
With six languages covered on the front and back, and the other side only listing three of them, the last side of the packaging covers the remaining three with their own specifications charts, as well as the inside and frontal renderings of the 400R.
Looking at the box, I sort of expected to see the foam in worse shape than it is. The foam on both ends did a good job protecting the top and bottom from damage, but as packaged, it seems the courier dropped it in between them at this images left side. The liner kept the paint from taking any abrasions. From what I can tell so far, the packaging has done a good job.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Lego Worlds game release scheduled for February 2017
- Aquaman swims onto screens on October 5, 2018
- Crackdown 3 runs at 4K on Xbox Scorpio, arrives in 2017
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced for 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Corsair Limited RM1000i Special Edition PSU
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset