On a plain brown cardboard Corsair lays an image of the chassis next to a brief statement on why this might be one of the beat gaming cases and in six languages too. Of course the bottom of this panel addresses the full name of the Carbide Series 400R, and the "brilliant design, inside and out" tag line at the bottom.
Spinning the box to the right, you get the name at the top, three languages of specifications charts, and images of the inside of the 400R as well as the front.
The back of the box is mainly used for the exploded diagram of the chassis and all its components. This information is covered in the manual, but if you are at the store reading up on the features each key feature is denoted with a letter that you can match to the corresponding description at the bottom.
With six languages covered on the front and back, and the other side only listing three of them, the last side of the packaging covers the remaining three with their own specifications charts, as well as the inside and frontal renderings of the 400R.
Looking at the box, I sort of expected to see the foam in worse shape than it is. The foam on both ends did a good job protecting the top and bottom from damage, but as packaged, it seems the courier dropped it in between them at this images left side. The liner kept the paint from taking any abrasions. From what I can tell so far, the packaging has done a good job.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveals foldable New 2DS XL for $149
- AMD's new Ryzen Balanced Power Plan drivers are here
- Switch to get 'continuous stream' of third-party games
- Nintendo 3DS isn't going anywhere
- Messenger Lite now available in 150 additional countries
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives